DUET CUISINE BIRMINGHAM
Your privacy is very important to us at Duet Cuisine Birmingham. Accordingly, we as a result have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies and EU Law
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to our server every time your internet browser requests a page from our server. This enables a web server to identify and uniquely track individual web browsers.
There are two primary types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Depending on your computer settings, session cookies can persist should your browser be prevented from removing the session cookie. Features requiring you to log in to our website will necessitate that you have a persistent cookie should you opt for the website to remember you.
Cookies on our website
Duet Cuisine Ltd use the following cookies on this website, for purposes not limited to:
- Store your viewing preferences; and,
- To create a unique and temporary session reference which is necessary to identify page requests and to dertermine what to serve with the correct settings for your access level
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.